The Danish Material Network’s Annual Material Day – always last Thursday in February – has become a tradition in the industry. It was a great pleasure to arrange and facilitate this forum where commitment and professionalism went hand in hand!
You’r company might as well devellop a strategy adapted to the UN’s 17 world goals – if you not already have one!Lene Gammelgaard – Human Innovation
In this way, Lene Gammelgaard made it clear how Human Innovation will become an important and indispensable part of the future strategy – also for SMEs.
The claim fell, before she took the participants through the final item of the day. A terrific “Future Booth Camp” where the offer was a personal transformation method – with a potential lifelong utility!
Before that, skilled specialists had enriched the participants with their input and reflections on our future way of using materials.
Material properties may not change significantly on the short horizon. But, our approach to them, and the processes used, will undergo a paradigm shift!
Thanks to the following speakers:
- Material development within renewables – Offshore Wind sector. Composit Specialist Bente Nedergaard Christensen, Danish Material Network
- Big Science and alternative materials. Center Chief Nikolaj Zangenberg, Danish Technological Institute
- Porous aluminum. Quality Manager René Christensen, Alumeco A/S
- New opportunities through neutron particle research. CEO Jimmy Binderup, LINX Association
- Wear and corrosion resistant surfaces. CTO Michael Lykke Hvam, Cemecon Scandinavia A/S
- Fossil-free high strength steel. Sales Manager Jesper Ryhl, SSAB Denmark AB
- Future Booth Camp. Sustainable leadership speaker Lene Gammelgaard, Human Innovation
The Danish Materials Network’s Annual Material Day 2020 – is Thursday the 27th of February 2020.
All interested parties can attend and will be warmly welcomed by professional colleagues. See You!